Harnett County,
North Carolina

GIS/E-911 Addressing 

Contact UsCalendar

Report Missing or Damaged Road Name Signs

Harnett County provides road sign maintenance for all state maintained roads outside of the city limits. To report a missing or damaged road sign in the county, please provide the following information:

The name or names of roads at the intersection

Are both the sign blades and the pole missing or have they fallen to the ground?

Are both the sign blades and the pole damaged?

Your name and phone number in case we have further questions.

Send information for Harnett County roads to or call (910) 893-7523.

Road sign issues within the city limits should be reported to the city where the road sign is located.

Town of Angier (919) 639-2071

Town of Coats (910) 897-5183

City of Dunn (910) 230-3500

Town of Erwin (910) 897-5140

Town of Lillington (910) 893-2654

City of Sanford (919) 777-1111

STOP SIGNS that are missing or damaged in Harnett County should be reported to NC DOT. You can contact their office at 910-486-1452.

Board of Commissioners
GIS Portal
Register of Deeds Search
Employee Information