GET THE LATEST INFORMATION on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Harnett County
Harnett County,
North Carolina

Facilities & Fleet Maintenance 

Contact Us

FAQ's from employees for Facilities & Fleet Maintenance

QWho do I contact about a work order?

Each department has the abilitiy to enter work orders into the Facility Dude work order system. Please check with your supervisor, department head or the department administrative assistant to see who enters work orders for your department.

QHow do I become a user in the Facility Dude work order system?

Have your supervisor or department head send an email requesting you as a user to the work order system. Include the name of the user, their email address, and their phone extension to Kenneth Snipes or Debra Weis in Facilities Maintenance.

QHow do I book the Commons Area meeting space?

Please contact Debra Weis 910-893-7538 or ext. 6461 or Beth Blinson at ext. 6469 for Commons Area / Kitchen Classroom booking assistance.

QWhen are vehicle inspections due for county vehicles?

Vehicle inspections should be completed on all county vehicles during the last three months of each year (October, November, and December). There is an inspection sticker on the top left corner of the vehicle windshield.

QWhen are oil changes due on county vehicles?

Oil changes are due every 5,000 miles. There is an oil change sticker with dates listed inside the door jam of each county vehicle.

QWhat do I do if my county vehicle needs some type of maintenance or service?

Please park county vehicles on the left side of the parking lot for service; leave a note inside the car with service / maintenance needs. The vehicle will be parked on the right side of the garage parking lot when service / maintenance is completed. Reminder, please clean vehicles of all trash/debris and/or equipment prior to dropping vehicle off for any service needs.  This helps our staff have easier access when assessing and/or servicing vehicle.

QWho do I contact if my gas card is damaged or lost?

Your or your supervisor can contact Beth Blinson, ext. 6469 or if your gas card is damaged or lost.

Board of Commissioners
GIS Portal
Register of Deeds Search
Employee Information