The Harnett County Fire Marshals Office appreciates your taking the time to learn more about the Harnett County Fire Prevention Code Enforcement Program This page is designed to provide Harnett County businesses and the public with information about this program.
About The Harnett County Fire Marshals Office
The Harnett County Fire Marshals Office provides the following services to the people of Harnett County
- Fire Investigation.
- County Fire Department Technical assistance.
- Fire Prevention Education.
- Fire Prevention Code Enforcement.
All professionals working under the direction of the Fire Marshal are titled as Deputy Fire Marshals or Fire Inspectors.
We are currently providing Fire Prevention code enforcement in:
- All rural areas of Harnett County.
- All municipal limits and extraterritorial jurisdictions of Lillington, Angier, Coats, and Erwin.
- We are not providing Fire Prevention Code enforcement within the municipal limits or extraterritorial jurisdiction of Dunn.