|Q||How do I make a reservation? |
- To make a reservation, contact the HARTS operator at (910) 814-4019.
- Calls must be made between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at least two days before the requested date of the trip.
- Pick-up times depend on availability. Please remember, as a public system, there is a need to accommodate many trips throughout the day. Your actual trip time will need to fit among the other scheduled trips.
- Same day trips can be provided, if space and time is available.
- HARTS encourages reservations be made as early as possible
|Q||What are the rules while riding HARTS?|
- No eating, drinking, or smoking allowed in vehicles.
- No firearms, hazardous or flammable materials allowed in vehicles.
- A maximum of two (2) grocery size bags are allowed; drivers will assist to the curb only.
- Children under 16 years of age who qualify to use HARTS require adult supervision.
- Children under 80 pounds or 8 years of age or younger, must have a certified car seat.
- You will not always be picked up and dropped off immediately. If the driver has other passengers to pick up or drop off along the route to your destination, he/she will do so.
|Q||What is the "no-show" policy?|
- You must call at least two hours before your scheduled trip to cancel.
- If you are not at the designated pick-up point at least 15 minutes before and up to 15 minutes after the scheduled pick-up time and the van arrived during that time, you will be charged with a no-show.
- Passengers will be responsible for the fare for the no-show and all other cancelled trips as a result of the no-show.
- Customers with a no-show will not be permitted to make any further trips until the no-show fare is paid in full.
- Please refer to the no-show policy for more information.
|Q||How do I transfer to another bus?|
If you need to take more than one bus to complete a one-way trip, you can simply use your day pass when you board the next bus or pay an additional $3.00 fee.
|Q||Who do I call about questions or concerns?|
Just call the HARTS office at (910) 814-4019.