If you would like additional information or data contact the Harnett County Health Department through Health Education Division at 910-893-7550.
· Annual North Carolina Tuberculosis Statistical Summary http://www.epi.state.nc.us/epi/tb/data.html
· Census--Census: Summary of 2000 census information for North Carolina, includes drop box for data specific to each county.
· Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) click here the lead federal agency for protecting the health and safety of people, CDC also compiles statistical information to guide actions and policies to improve the health of the Nation. http://www.cdc.gov/Publications/
· North Carolina Chronic Disease and Injury Section http://www.ncpublichealth.com/pdf_misc/cdi_integration_blueprint_2007-2012.pdf
· NC HIV/STD Prevention & Care http://www.epi.state.nc.us/epi/hiv/
· North Carolina Public Health: A wide range of programs and services on both the state and local levels work together to protect and improve the health of the people who live and work in North Carolina. http://www.ncpublichealth.com/
· NC Office of Minority Health & Health Disparities http://www.ncminorityhealth.org/omhhd/OHM_Data_Stat/OHMDataStatPage.htm
· North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center, Inc. North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center, Inc. The Rural Center maintains a database of major economic and social indicators for each of North Carolina's 100 counties.
· North Carolina State Center for Health Statistics: Comprehensive collection of data, health statistics, research findings, and reports http://www.schs.state.nc.us/SCHS/
· State of the County Report: click here
· Statistics and Publications by Topic http://www.ncdhhs.gov/factsandfigures/topics.htm
· UNC Sheps Center for Health Services Research http://www.shepscenter.unc.edu/data/nchpds/tables03/county/harnet03.pdf