Harnett County,
North Carolina

Parks & Recreation 

Frequently Asked Questions

QHow do I reserve a picnic shelter at one of your parks?

Our picnic shelters at Anderson Creek County Park and Barbecue Creek County Park can be rented on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can call our office at (910) 893-7518, or email us, to find out availability. Visit our Field/Room/Shelter Rentals page for rate/process information.

QWhat is the code for the Cape Fear River Trail Park Canoe Access?

Call the Harnett County Parks and Recreation Department (910) 893-7518 to receive code.

QWho do I call for youth sports?

Each municipality offers youth sports to its surrounding area. Call or visit the websites for more information.

QWhere is the new location for Harnett County Parks and Recreation?

102 E. Front St.
Lillington, NC 27546

Temporarily located in the first door on the right as you enter the County Manager's office in the County Administration Building.

Board of Commissioners
GIS Portal
Register of Deeds Search
Employee Information