Purpose and Program Objectives
- To provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere where older adults may receive friendship, good nutrition and valuable information for the needs of those people over the age of 60.
- To explore the potential of everyday living.
- To learn that older adults are the most valuable natural resource.
- To improve ones way of life at home and within the community.
- To establish a community focal point for older adults activities and services.
- To provide public information about older adult services.
- To provide community education on specific problems of the elderly and resources to assist with these problems.
- To provide advocacy regarding issues of the elderly to offer opportunities for community involvement for odler adults and others.