Contact Information: Board of District Supervisors
- Gerald Temple, Chairman
- Jeff Turlington, Vice Chairman
- C.H. Johnson, Secretary/Treasurer
- Kent Revels, Member
- Erica Gallion, Member
Office Location: 126 Alexander Drive Suite 200, Lillington, North Carolina
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 267, Lillington, North Carolina 27546
- Resource Conservationist: Neal Taylor
- Administrative Specialist/Conservation Education Coordinator: Lynn Lambert
- Agriculture Cost Share Technician - Kerry Taylor
- District Conservationist (Harnett and Lee County): Darryl Harrington
- Conservation Technician (Part-Time): David Faircloth
- Farm Bill Specialist (Part-Time): Tonya Reilly
The Soil and Water Conservation District Operations are directed by a Board of five Members, of which three are Elected Officials; and two are appointed by the State Soil and Water Commission. All positions on the District Board are non-partisan.
Harnett County is fortunate to have a Board of Supervisors composed of dedicated members with agricultural experience and knowledge with an interest and concern to make Harnett County a better place to live.