Contact Information: Board of District Supervisors
- C. H. Johnson, Chairman
- Gerald Temple, Vice Chairman
- James M. McCormick Sec./Trea.
- Jeff Turlington, Regular Member
- Kent Revels, Regular Member
Office Location: 126 Alexander Drive Suite 200, Lillington, North Carolina
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 267, Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Telephone: 910 893 7584
FAX: 910 893 2795
- Resource Conservationist: Neal Taylor
- Administrative Assistant: Charlette Jones
- District Conservationist: Darryl Harrington
- Soil Conservation Technician: Vacant
- Part-time Conservation Technician: David Faircloth
The Soil and Water Conservation District Operations are directed by a Board of five Members, of which three are Elected Officials; and two are appointed by the State Soil and Water Commission. All positions on the District Board are non-partisan.
Harnett County is fortunate to have a board of Supervisors composed of dedicated men with agricultural experience and knowledge with an interest and concern to make Harnett County a better place to live.