Harnett County,
North Carolina

Clerk of Court  Visit Clerk of Court on FacebookFollow Clerk of Court on Twitter

Contact UsCalendar

Continuing a Criminal District Court Case

Continuances on Criminal District Cases 

Before Court Case: To request a continuance on a criminal court date before the date you are to appear, you should call the District Attorney’s Office at (910) 814-4500.

Day of Court: You or your attorney MUST appear in open court to request a continuance.

Missed Court: You must call the District Attorney's Office at (910) 814-4500 to reschedule.


Board of Commissioners
GIS Portal
Register of Deeds Search
Employee Information