System Operation Recommendations
Recommended System Requirements
eFiling User Guide
Refer to the following for best practice recommended system requirements to successfully use the eFiling system:
- Browser Requirements - The system supports Chrome™; Mozilla® Firefox®; Microsoft® Edge®; or Safari® application programs. If your browser does not meet these minimum requirements, please contact your network administrator.
Note: Internet Explorer® is not a supported browser and may not work as expected.
- Operating Systems - The system supports Microsoft® Windows®, Linux®, Chrome OS™, Android™, iOS, and OS X® desktop class operating system software.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements - The system supports the following hardware:
o Intel® Core™ Duo processors or Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) processors manufactured in 2012 or later.
o 2 gigabytes (GB) of random-access memory (RAM).
o 1366 x 768 resolution screens for desktop computers, or 1280 x 720 resolution screens for mobile devices.
- Recommended Hardware Requirements:
o Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD A6 processors with at least a 2.0 GHz clock speed.
o 4 GB of RAM.
o 1920 x 1080 resolution for both desktop computers and mobile devices.
- Connection Requirements - A high-speed Internet connection is recommended.
- Document Format - The following document formats are supported:
o Adobe® PDF