Harnett County Polling Places
- PRECINCT 1 – ANDERSON CREEK, Anderson Creek Primary School Multi-purpose Room, 914 Anderson Creek School Road, Bunnlevel
- PRECINCT 7 - BARBECUE, Western Harnett High School Gymnasium, 10637 NC 27 West, Lillington
- PRECINCT 8 – BLACK RIVER, Angier Elementary School, 130 E McIver St, Angier
- PRECINCT 23 – BOONE TRAIL, Boone Trail Elementary Gym, 1425 Adcock Rd., Lillington
- PRECINCT 24 – COATS/GROVE, Coats Elementary School, 585 Brick Mill Rd, Coats
- PRECINCT 25 – EAST AVERASBORO, Dunn Community Building, 205 Jackson Road, Dunn
- PRECINCT 26 – ERWIN/DUKE, Erwin Parks and Recreation Gym, 810 S. 16th Street, Erwin
- PRECINCT 16 – JOHNSONVILLE, Johnsonville Elementary Gym, 18495 NC 27 W, Cameron
- PRECINCT 28 – NORTHWEST HARNETT, Northwest Harnett Fire Department, 6015 Christian Light Rd, Fuquay Varina
- PRECINCT 20 – STEWARTS CREEK, Bunnlevel Fire Department, 6825 US 401 South, Bunnlevel
- PRECINCT 29 – WEST AVERASBORO, Dunn Elementary School (Formally known as Wayne Avenue Elementary School), 910 W Harnett St, Dunn
- PRECINCT 31- CENTRAL HARNETT LILLINGTON, Lillington Community Center, 607 S. 13th St. Lillington
- PRECINCT 32- CENTRAL HARNETT NEILLS CREEK, Buies Creek Volunteer Fire Department, 112 Marshbanks St, Lillington, NC 27546 (Buies Creek)
Harnett County Board of Elections is committed to ensuring that all polling places comply with Federal and State Accessibility Guidelines. However, any voter unable to enter the polling place due to age or physical disability, may vote outside the voting place and enclosure. Curbside voting locations at each precinct will be clearly marked and an elections official will be available to provide assistance.
Click here for more detailed pictures of each polling place and their respective voter entrance and curbside locations.