· Information and referral services.
· Assistance with receiving and understanding the process to access services.
· Counseling and education. (Caregiver trainings and educational seminars.)
· Respite care. (Giving the caregiver a break.)
· Supplemental services. (Grab bars and other durable medical equipment, and safety checks.)
Priority is given to individuals with the greatest social and economic need.
Our Family Caregiver Support Group meets every month on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 11:00. Our Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Support Group meets each month on the 3rd Tuesday at 10:00. Please contact Latorius Adams at 910-814-6075 or email@example.com with any questions about the Family Caregiver Support Program.