The Public Information Office, a division under the County Manager’s Office, oversees the communications, marketing, and community relations efforts between the county and our citizens. Our goal is to keep citizens connected with frequent and reliable updates on news and information. You’re invited to engage with the county by participating in events, attending community input sessions, providing feedback on county initiatives and programs, and reporting any issues or concerns.
Internal and External Communications
* Create monthly employee newsletter, Harnett Connect, and citizen newsletter
* Write and distribute news releases and media advisories
* Serve as a liaison to media requests
Marketing and Branding
* Manage county brand guidelines
* Develop content for county social media pages
* Create county-wide marketing and communications plans
* Serve as a liaison to citizens
* Provide opportunities to engage citizens in county initiatives, programs, events, and services
* Facilitate community input sessions
Harnett County is hosting a series of community meetings this fall to provide updates on County projects and initiatives. Members of the Harnett County Board of Commissioners, the Harnett County Manager’s Office and staff from various County departments will be in attendance to provide updates and answer questions. Citizens are encouraged to attend these meetings to ask questions and provide feedback. Meetings have been scheduled at locations across the County to provide a convenient location for all County residents. For more information, contact the Harnett County Manager’s Office at (910) 893-7555.
The Triangle J Council of Governments is offering the 2019 Home Repair and Rehabilitation program for citizens of Harnett County.
General Eligibility Requirements:
At least One member of Your Household must be:
If you meet one of the qualifications above, you must also meet the income requirement below:
Gross household income must be at or below 80% of the median county income limits. Please click here to verify your county household income limits.
SUBMIT ALL PRE-APPLICATIONS TO THE BELOW CONTACT BY DECEMBER 31, 2019:
Triangle J Council of Governments
4307 Emperor Boulevard, Suite 110,
Durham, NC 27701