The Public Information Office, a division under the County Manager’s Office, oversees the communications, marketing, and community relations efforts between the county and our citizens. Our goal is to keep citizens connected with frequent and reliable updates on news and information. You’re invited to engage with the county by participating in events, attending community input sessions, providing feedback on county initiatives and programs, and reporting any issues or concerns.
Internal and External Communications
* Create monthly employee newsletter, Harnett Connect, and citizen newsletter
* Write and distribute news releases and media advisories
* Serve as a liaison to media requests
Marketing and Branding
* Manage county brand guidelines
* Develop content for county social media pages
* Create county-wide marketing and communications plans
* Serve as a liaison to citizens
* Provide opportunities to engage citizens in county initiatives, programs, events, and services
* Facilitate community input sessions
You're invited to take our Citizen Communications Survey! In an effort to improve communication between our citizens, Harnett County Manager's office has created a citizen communications survey. The feedback you provide will assist us in creating a strategic communications plan and identify ways we can better communicate county initiatives, services, programs, events, and more! Please take few moments to give your input and complete our survey! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Ashley Deans at email@example.com or 910-814-6001.