The objective of the Harnett County Parks and Recreation Department is to provide with the assistance of volunteer community organizations, and other local, state, and federal agencies, a broad and comprehensive program of leisure recreational opportunities and facilities for all citizens regardless of age or disability within budgetary limitations.
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00PM
General League Guidelines
- Recreational Co-Ed League for Players 16 and up
- Slow Pitch Softball
- 12-player roster minimum, 20-player roster maximum
- Equal men/women on field (or more men if odd number of players on field)
- Projected Season Start: September 15th, 2015
- 10-game regular season, followed by single-elimination tournament
- Game Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting at 6:30 PM
- Location: Men's Softball Field at Neill's Creek Park at 3885 Neill's Creek Road in Angier, NC
- Team Fee: $450 (includes game balls, officials, field prep)
This softball league is the perfect opportunity for local churches, businesses, or organizations that want to compete in a fun and friendly league this fall. Rules and Registration forms are below. The deadline to register is September 4th, 2015. Don't let this opportunity pass by!
*If you are unable to get a team together, we do have a free agent pool. Simply contact Drew Bryant, at email@example.com, or call (910)893-7518, with your contact info and we'll get you added to the list. By the start of the season, you will either be added to an existing team, or a team will be formed with those on the free agent list (depending on numbers). If added to an existing team, the team captain will let you know what portion of the team fee you will be responsible for, but it is not to exceed the cost for the other players on the team. The deadline to be added to the free agent pool is September 10th, 2015 at 5 PM*
Questions: Contact Drew Bryant, Recreation Program Supervisor