NCWorks is a onestop online resource for employers and job seekers in North Carolina. Jobseekers can create resumes, complete job search, and gain information on education and training needs. Employers can post available job positions, locate job applicants, and research labor market information.
We ask that all our customers register on ncworks.gov prior to utilizing the services we offer. If needed, our staff will be happy to assist you with registering. You will then have access to a variety of on-line information and resources.
· Jobseekers can create their own profile, resumes, and search for and apply to jobs.
· Analyze your skills, research specific occupations and choose a new career for you.
· Find suitable training and educational opportunities.
· Employers can post jobs, search for candidates, and review labor market trends, statistics, economic and demographic data.
SERVICES FOR JOBSEEKERS
· Career Assessment, Advising
· Training and Education Programs
· On-Site Employer Job Fairs
· Job Search Workshops
· Local Job Market Information
· Assistance with Job Searching
· Résumé, Cover Letter, and Interview Preparation
· Free Computer and Internet Access
· Veterans Services
· Referrals to Support Services
· Justice Involved Services
· Scholarship Programs
· Assistance for Limited English Proficiency Customers
CAREER RESOURCE CENTER
In addition to the exceptional customer service provided by our staff, we also offer free use of our computers, fax machine, copier, and phone for all employment-related purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer/Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.