Report Missing or Damaged Road Name Signs

Harnett County provides road sign maintenance for all the green and white Road Name Signs that are located within the county's jurisdiction.  The picture below is an example of a county Road Name Sign.  To report a missing or damaged Road Name Sign in the county, click HERE to send us an email, please specify the road names or you can call us a (910) 893-7523.

To report Stop Signs and Speed Limit Signs located in Harnett County call N.C. Department of Transportation (910)893-4020.

To report any other traffic related signs (Cautionary Signs, Informative Signs) please contact N.C Department of Transportation Traffic Services Department (910)-364-0606.

To report any sign issues within a city limits call the city where the road sign issue is located.

Town of Angier (919) 639-2071
Town of Coats (910) 897-5183
City of Dunn (910) 230-3500
Town of Erwin (910) 897-5140
Town of Lillington (910) 893-2654