Newborn Home Visit Program
A service providing a home visit for newborns and new moms. Services provided include a one-time home visit by a Nurse to:
- Provide a check-up of your baby including weight and length.
- Review newborn sleeping habits.
- Discuss and answer questions about infant care and feeding.
- Discuss postpartum and family planning options.
- Answer questions you may have about caring for your new baby.
For more information, Harnett County Health Department: 910-893-7550
*Home visits by a registered nurse are made to mothers and newborns who are receiving Medicaid benefits or are receiving Pregnancy Care Management services from the Health Department.