Teen Health Services
Being a teen isn’t easy...
Our staff is trained to work with teens and help young adults with the many challenges they face.
Your privacy: You can come to your appointment alone or bring your parents with you. When possible, we’ll respect your wishes to keep your care private.
You may qualify for free or low-cost care!
- Sports, camp, and school physicals (requires a parent’s signature)
- Immunizations (shots) for school or college (most require a parent’s signature)
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing
Most of the time we can schedule your appointment around your class and work schedule! Give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
To learn more about the services available for teens and young adults at the Health Department, call (910) 893-7550 to schedule your appointment.
Check us out on Facebook. Click here to view the Teen Health Service Brochure!